#toysevilpoptoyshowsg



A quick update+headsup for folks/readers interested in my coverage of the inaugural POP TOY SHOW SINGAPORE (which concluded last weekend / September 8-10), and I am attempting to edit and upload booth tour videos unto my YOUTUBE Channel (via Dedicated Playlist), and as well IG-lives-turned-reels and still images hash-tagged #toysevilpoptoyshowsg (as my "regular" toynews IG uploads will subsequently drown out these uploads).



Some booth tour videos, booth images and in-hand video clips will get their own dedicated blog-features, while some will be updated in existing pre-event blog-posts (Updates on my Twitter/X). Besides the effort going into editing and presenting these visual archives, I also want folks to see what PTS had to offer, cheers. Much More to come, folks!

TOYSREVIL IN-HAND (Part 2) from POP TOY SHOW SG 2023


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK