TOYSREVIL Covers Pop Toy Show Singapore 2023




I did something for the first time today ... I attempted and filmed a 39 minute long (3 seconds shy of) video walk-thru of POP TOY SHOW SINGAPORE, only for it to be "restricted" from viewing, due to copyright claim of music (by "NRL", no doubt due to the DJ-played music thumping in the background of my walk-thru), which of course I'll re-edit upload on my YouTube eventually, but alas not for the duration of the event since uploaded on mu YouTube, and embedded below, cheers.





In place I have shorter video walk-thrus to share on my Instagram, hash-tagged #toysrevilpoptoyshowsg, with more to come, including still-image-slideshows. Expect a "break" on Saturday though, as I attend the preview/Prelude for Singapore Comic Con, then return to PTS afters. Thank You for your VIEWS, LIKES and FOLLOWS, folks!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK