In-Hand IRON DAI-KAIJU from Max Toy Co




First seeing it in Ozzo Collection, I'd loved it but could not identify it, and neither did the header-card gave much way ... but a week later, I returned to snag him (gifting myself for my birthday, thanks), I have finally traced this figure to be the "Iron Dai-Kaijū" from Max Toy Co JP, from "GeGeGe no Kitaro", with this particular version release apart of the line-up for "Wonder Festival 2018 (Summer)", which I actually blogged about!

TOY REVIEW Iron Dai-Kaijū TOYSREVIL 01
TOY REVIEW Iron Dai-Kaijū TOYSREVIL 02
TOY REVIEW Iron Dai-Kaijū TOYSREVIL 03



WHAT-IS: "The Iron Dai-Kaijū (鉄の大海獣, Tetsu no Dai-Kaijū) is a giant robot mimicking Dai-Kaijū, created by Shūichi Yamada to defeat Kitarō as a Dai-Kaijū.

It is also known as the Radio-Controlled Dai-Kaijū (ラジコン大海獣, Rajikon Dai Kaiju), Robot Dai-Kaijū (ロボット大海獣), occasionally referred to as the Mechanical Dai-Kaijū (機械の大海獣 Kikai no Dai Kaiju) or simply Mecha Dai-Kaijū (メカ大海獣 Meka Dai Kaiju)."
. Text)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK