Unboxing SCARYGIRL Mini Figures from Flying Cat (2004)



In celebration of Nathan Jurevicius' SCARYGIRL premiering in Australia today in her very own animated feature film (Watch trailers & clips HERE), I unbox a (over) 2-decade-old boxset of 4 X mini figures from Flying Cat!

Video first filmed on #Instagram-Live (Watchable HERE), now re-edited+uploaded unto YT, and embedded below for your blog-viewing pleasures, cheers!



As mentioned in the video, I picked these up when I was in Hong Kong (for a week-long toy-buying-tour) circa 2004, and initially had the intention to "resell" this later...! But now, it has become one of the exceedingly few Scarygirl collectibles I own, even though I had been blogging about her & her universe (created by Nathan Jurevicius) for years now...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK