3RDMOON Edition Edmoon Holeworld by Riandi Sumadinata



Introducing "3rdmoon" by @sumadinata, with this EVA-themed incarnation of his "Edmoon Holeworld" debuting at "TRICK or TOYS" (Event featured HERE) on October 27th. Sized 5" tall, this Mix-Media-on-Resin is 3/3, and since Sold Out at the event!



It's about a creature called angel but evil.
"I'm still the moon but everything have their
own demon aren't it?"
"Have I defeated, rejected or conquered it?"
"I dunno, It's a lifetime journey"




Been a hella hot-minute since I've had Riandi Sumadinata's toyart on TOYSREVIL too..! I miss'ya works, buddy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK