GODZILLA MINUS ONE 2nd Official Trailer Has Awakened My Desire For Wonton Destruction



The 2nd official trailer for GODZILLA MINUS ONE has dropped, in anticipation of it's December 1st premiere. Happy Godzilla Day, folks!



With this trailer, I finally understand what it is that I want from a "Godzilla"-film: WONTON DESTRUCTION AND DEATH. None too keen the see the "human side" of the victims, I want to feel as if I AM THE VICTIM, running away from Godzilla! I want to be in (nearly) constant awe and fear! Of course I understand the "human condition" might well be there for viewers to breathe, but... Good Luck to MONARCH: LEGACY OF MONSTERS for the talky-talkity-humans ... That's just me, cheers.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK