WAVE 2 Reveal of TOYSREVIL's 11.11 SALE

UPDATED: The 11.11 SALE has since ended, and item no longer actively listed on toysrevil.bigcartel.com.

This particular item might be listed on TOYSREVIL eBay (*No specific timeline at this point). Any interest and enquire to email me direct at toysreviler@gmail.com, cheers.


ORIGINAL POST:





Featured here are hand-collated #tradingcard sets that is meant to release as “Wave 2”, apart of my current 11.11 SALE, but due to a unfortunate family situation, I am unable to list them properly on TOYSREVIL.bigcartel.com, but for this video here!

Each set is priced at US$11 excluding shipping+handling costs (refer to my eShop for details, thanks). Any enquiries (via toysreviler@gmail.com or DM) before the sale ends on November 18, 2023 will be honoured (I might be late in my replies, but will have time stamps on equities, thanks!) - Thank You for your considerations and support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK