TOYSOUL 2023 (Dec 15-17)



The annual year-end TOYSOUL in Hong Kong opened Friday December 15th and will exhibit thru 17th @ Star Hall, 3/F, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre(KITEC). Admission is via Ticketed Entry (Buy here), with this edition celebrating its 10th Anniversary. This event coincides with DesignerCon in the U.S.A., ToyConPH in The Philippines and SG ToyCon in Singapore! What a weekend it is around the wwworld!




As lacking as the event toynews on TOYSREVIL has been, the online promotions of their vendors match that of Taipei Toy Festivals', with multiple product-images framed in their event iconology, and featured on the event's Facebook & Instagram, and I cannot keep up! But with information overload comes a welcomed chance to discover toys and artists, as opposed to wading thru hashtags LOL




Featured here today instead, are a few of my favourite toys and collectibles (as seen online) that I'd imagine adding to my collection ... and scroll thru to the bottom for one of my favourite-looking booths I'd want to rep[licate if ever I have a chance to booth...!




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK