#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS: January 2, 2023 Edition







And so I finally went and changed "TOYSREVILTOYTWEETS" to "TOYSREVILTOYNEWS", because in the midst of bloggery last year 2023, Twitter turned X, and my hash-tag lost it's relevance... and what better way for a change starting in "2024"! Yes, I held out for as long as I could LOL

And yes, it'll still originate from X/Twitter, because "free image uploads" (for now anyways :p). Not cheap at all paying for data usage, ok? Donate to toysrevil@yahoo.com on PayPal, THANXXXXXXX!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK