Unboxing & Toy Review of BEEFYTAUR from MERTHEWIZ



And while I'd previously featured images I'd snapped for @merthewiz @ Singapore Comic-Con 2023, THIS blog-feature you are reading here showcases the BEEFYTAUR blind boxed figure specifically!



Since pawing the figure (in-hand in video reposted above), which I had only previously featured teasers for, I was enamoured by the form and the "golden" horns, and went back to snag one for myself! Featured below are images of my blind box, along with video review, cheers.







The blind box itself held a single resin-made figure, with odds of securing a chase "all-gold" painted version, which I had the opportunity to witness being pulled right in front of me (not by me AAAARRRRRRHHHHHH ~ LOL). Congrats to Jess and Adam for scoring that!

Beyond my initial attraction to the aesthetics of the figure, I'd soon discover that the creation of the figure itself was borne from a crossover with @crimsonstarcomics, whereby the illustrated incarnation adorned the comicbook cover for "Legionaries" Issue #2, which was also available as a bundled set (Of course I got my issue signed by creators - that's what makes a "Comic-Con special" for me, IMO).

Seen below are image of the figure on display at the CS Comics' booth at SGCC, cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK