FONDFAUN & FRIENDS @ Singapore Comic-Con 2023

I have a somewhat embarrassing memory of last year's Singapore Comic-Con (who am I kidding? I have tons of emebarassing moments lor :p), in this particular situation, when I referenced a fictional character creation, when in fact it was apart of the artist's character's name, which I obvious did not read properly before I even spoke...



FONDFAUN & FRIENDS is the creation of Thai designer Jai Lok, and showcased his creations under the banner "8PM" at the 2023 Edition of SGCC, booth images of which I had accidentally deleted! Featured here instead are snaps of his booth and display snatched from the bosom of his socials Instagram & Facebook!



Of particular mention is the "Pinocchio" version of FONDFAUN, where his "(pink) nose" quite literally grows longer (pulled out of his headsculpt), whenever he lies to himself! This aspect of "Art Therapy" intrigued me so! Kicking myself right now for not filming it, as the creator demonstrated this to me...!



Of course I embarrassed myself by referring to the aesthetic of the character reminding me of a "faun" (from comicbook references), when the NAME of his character is "FOND FAUN", which I obviously did not take enough care to read in the first place ~ *self-facepalm* ~ SORRY, JAI!

Let's just focus on the images and his socials instead, shall we? Cheers :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK