HEEDONG & IVY BOYS @ Singapore Comic-Con 2023 & Blind Box Unboxing



Three times HeeDong made a "splash" in Singapore, and I was only there for "1 & 1/2" of them, lemme explain.... First appearance at Pop Toy Show 2023 and I did not have a chance to circle back to their booth ... 2nd time was a exhibition at BLAXK (The Creation of HeeDong), for which I'd only managed to visit on the very last day of said exhibition ... and the third was at Singapore Comic-Con 2023, which I have snaps to share here! With more images since uploaded HERE on Facebook.

ALSO included in this blog-feature, is my unboxing of the "The Daily Life of HeeDong" blind box, which debuted at SGCC. Alas I bought my pull a day before creator Aaron Chang had a signing session at the booth. Nevertheless, enjoy the images and unboxing!








TOYSREVIL The Daily Life of HeeDong Blind Box Choices


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK