Unboxing & Toy Review of QMSV MINI ZAKU 2 VARIATION #2




Snagged Singapore Comic-Con 2023 is this "QMSV MINI ZAKU 2 VARIATION #2" blind box, without knowing fully what the contents entails except that it reminded me of TOUMA's aesthetic styling of GUNDAM and vaguely remembering CHAR'S ZAKU BY TOUMA (I'm not a huge fan of ZAKUs tho), which I've always enjoyed a decent "Super Deformed"-style, as much as I adore "Chibi" ... and in the end I pulled a black-colorway which reminded me of the McDonald X Gundam figure promotion, and that's alright by me LOL




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK