"Kung Fu (一拳)" by #YueMinjun (岳敏君) X AllRightsReserved



The first time I knew of Yue Minjun (Chinese artist based in Beijing, China) was a crossover with a KAWS Companion, which I never did investigate further if it was a legit release (it was) or bootleg... come to think of it, I was unfamiliar with the artist's name too... but thru the years, I have become somewhat familiar with the contemporary art of 岳敏君, especially with the "trademark" wide grins seen on his faces, which I've always assume were "self-portraits".



Seeing this listed on ddtstore.com felt both somewhat "familiar" (always a plus when I "recognise" something), and exhilarating!



"Kung Fu (一拳)" is sized H350 x W140 x D280mm, with this bronze-made sculpture in an edition of 30pcs. Each figure comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity. Price is HK$86,350, with a "June 2024" delivery. Release is scheduled for March 7th at 11am HKT, cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK