New from 2PetalRose: Mini Series Kid Katana & Emperor Kazo



Two new blister-carded "MINI SERIES" figures from UK-based 2PetalRose has dropped on /2petalrose.com, with KID KATANA (HOPE) & EMPEROR KAZO (DRAGON) each priced at $96.



Kid Katana (Hope) stands 3.5", and comes with (interchangeable) top knot and helmet, plus katana with faux leather strap. Limited edition of 250 pieces.

The 4" tall Emperor Kazo (Dragon) comes with a sceptre, and is limited to 125 pieces.



I am still haunted by the regret of not picking up a blister-carded 2PetalRose figure when I had the chance to last year, thinking that I couldn't afford it, but in reality with what I had purchased instead before considering that, broke my allocated funds. Maybe next time ... :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK