The Coming of GID CATHULHU from Vincent Trinidad



Missed out on the first edition run of Vincent Trinidad's CATHULHU resin collectible? (Can I flex my cope? :p) ... no worries, for the next edition awaits around the corner (like every other cat loves to do in the house): GLOW IN THE DARK CATHULHU!



I'll attempt to update when I have any info to update (cheers). Meanwhile, do stay connected to Insta @vincenttrinidadart for product updates and availability details, cheers. Permit me to instead flex my cope with some hands-on molesting of my signed Cathulhu ~ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK