THE UFO CHASER Hirono × Journey to the West Figures from Pop Mart



Look, I am a simple man with simple needs... and while in my small fictional corner of the toy-world, I need and want ALL THE TOYS, but I recognise I am delusional, and that sometimes just be seeing them, sates thy toy-temptation, if not make it even sweeter - case in point: THE UFO CHASER Hirono × Journey to the West Figure from Pop Mart, seen first in still images, and now via video showcasing the playability and leaves my eyes wide open!



I actually did blog about this guy (including the film it is based from), but did not desire it, as I do now after watching the above video MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The big guy (sized 15.5cm tall) is priced at US$159.90, while the smaller guy (at 9.5cm) is US$39.90 (Sold Out on popmart.com.sg). Secondary market prices are much higher, so stay sharp, people!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK