TOYSREVIL Toy Review for TINY MACHINES X SHELL



I unbox and review a TINYMACHINES X SHELL Blind Box figure, purchased at the 2023 Edition Singapore Comic-Con, via the Tiny Toy booth (alongside SAMSAM which I had reviewed HERE, cheers).

TINY_TOY_Singapore_Comic-Con_2023_TOYSREVIL_09
TINY_TOY_Singapore_Comic-Con_2023_TOYSREVIL_10


Featuring a concept from Felix Ip, I had always wondered abut the "transformable public transport into giant robots"-concept, and this was a boon for me, which sated my curiosity and made me want for MORE! And I cannot stop thinking about the double decker bus seen on display at the Tiny Toy booth! LOL

Alas I have not seen any of the BBs anywhere else in Singapore retailers, after the event had ended. Would've loved to pull the Chae figure of a Singapore blue taxi tho...!

Scroll thru for a closer look at the box, time-lapsed sped-up unboxing, and a toy review, cheers.


TINY MACHINES X SHELL




ABOVE: Click PLAY for time-lapsed sped-up UNBOXING
BELOW: Click PLAY to view my TOY REVIEW


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK