Day 1 of Thailand Toy Expo 2024



What kind of insanity awaits folks at Thailand Toy Expo 2024? I was only JUST watching "Train To Busan" earlier today (Bless You, "Channel tvNMovies"), then I saw the videos of attendees gushing thru the doors...?



The screams though ... far be it folks compare toy-collectors to "zombies"... but...

A good chunk of Thursday AKA "Day 1" of the 4-day event has passed (the effects of my cough meds have been pretty rutal), and I have only a scant few event snaops to share (no doubt mpore to come, Io certainly hope to see more booth tour videoes), including this two choice videos of the madness as the main doors open to what I can only assue to be the exhibition hall at Central Worl (Apologies I have not been to TTE and am assumming everything I am seeing, fhanks :p), then all I can offer is' (A) Stay Safe , All Collectors and Attendees! AQnd may your Toy Hunts Be Successful and Fruitful! And (B) TWO THUMBS UP to all vendors! May your cash registers ringing non-stop, or your cahs-app notifications ring away...!

Meanwhile, this'll be a video/photo-dump for all things Day 1 at TTE2024...! And remember to list your address (if you are a vendor)! Don't just "show us" what you have, also "tell us" where you can be found, cheers :)










We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK