Erikartoon's #IAF2024 Catalog



Featured here is a handy Art Catalog from Erikartoon for her tenure at the coming weekend's Illustration Arts Festival 2024 (6-7 July 2024 | 11am - 7pm) at ArtSpace @ HeluTrans (Buy tickets ), including an event handier directions to the space!

www.erikartoon.com
instagram.com/ERIKARTOON
facebook.com/erikartoon
behance.net/erikartoon




You KNOW I'm a fan, and here are a few awesomeness I've gotten from her in the last couple of events I'd gone to, including what I call a "starter kit", for your kind considerations...!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK