San Diego Comic-Con 2024 (#SDCC24)



The annual San Diego Comic-Con is upon us, with the 58th(?)-edition opening Thursday July 25th (Preview Night, and already videos are online and some posted here), exhibiting thru Sunday July 28th, 2024, at the San Diego Convention Center. Find out more about the event on comic-con.org, cheers.

I've attempted to feature as much as I could, but alas am no doubt wanting, even though this was THE event I had wished and longed to go to, ever since I blogged seriously about TOYS on TOYSREVIL!





And it would not be just about the toys (although it has become more about media licensed brands than indie toys), as it would encompass other things I enjoy: Media+Themed-Movie, especially with Marvel Studios' "Hall H" events being something to look forward to, even if it meant online enjoyment LOL



(Above video marks here)











We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK