ABAO X PAWS @ Pop Toy Show Singapore 2024



UPDATED: SEEN @ PTS






Well, this certainly got me toy-excited... ABAO will be represented by PAWS-Bohua Culture at Pop Toy Show Singapore 2024 (Aug 23-25, 2024) via dedicated Booth M03!






I've long been a silent fan of her toy-art, and am jazzed I might have a chance to add these to my humble collection! MEDUSASA looks adorable (tailored fabric pinafore FTW), as is MOMOTH, all in their creepy-cute charms! And that new colorway version of MOMOCHAN by ABAO x GRAPE BRAIN is pretty fire too...OHMY!

Stay connected:
instagram.com/abaoabaoabao
instagram.com/paws_ig
paws.market





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK