August 9, 2024 Edition of #TOYSREVILTOYNEWS



[[[ Click for MORE TOYSREVILTOYNEWS ]]]












Previously released "Mickey Jiangshi" figures include OG Version, Scarlet Version, Ethereal Glow (GID Blank) and a oversized Blank White version, all of whom were art directed by Daniel Yu, cheers.




And I forgot to mention I adore the Yokai lantern! All of which reminds me of the "7th Month" we are experiencing now in Singapore, where the (Chinese) Gates Of Hell are opened for a month, and spirits of the afterlife roam the lands! I wonder if this BADmeaw is a "guide/protector" or a "haunter/hunter"...? He's in BLACK instead of WHITE tho...hhhmmm






We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK