CollectedCon 2024 (August 3-4)

Yes, you CAN buy happiness! = My fav motto of 2024!


CollectedCon 2024


The inaugural "CollectedCon" has opened today at the Navy Pier in Chicago, and thanks to vendors, we get to witness the beautiful looking location! Scroll thru for more embedded images of booths, and I truly appreciate folks sharing snaps, at the very least I could "imagine" walking thru the aisles LOL

CollectedCon 2024 Floor Plan & Exhibitors List


Organized by Rotofugi, UVD Toys, Strangecat Toys & Chris RWK, I've attempted to feature toys as best I could, focusing mainly on collectible toys, and certainly hope everyone scores what they wanted and discovered new awesomeness as well! I am personally enjoying seeing independent creators and artists representing here...!

Exhibiting from August 3rd thru Sunday August 4th, 2024, folks can purchase tickets online here, and as well stay connected to the events' socials for constant updates (via STORIES):

instagram.com/collectedcon
facebook.com/collectedcon
















We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK