#MadeInSingapore Art Toys - Celebrating Singapore's 59th National Day



I remembered back in 2014, I struggled to come up with "49" Made In Singapore-designer toys to list, with drawing back to the early-2000s too ... ten years on, permit me to present you all; MADE IN SINGAPORE Designer / Art Toys, top help celebrate the 59th National Day of Singapore!



DISCLAIMER: The collectibles featured are by no means a complete directory of practitioners in Singapore, nor is it a complete discography of folkss products and releases. Click thru IG@s to view their latest products, cheers.















Apologies if I am missing any folks/you here, but do remind me via my socials or DM, thank you! Have a Great Toy Day, and Happy National Day long weekend folks!

Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK