Announcing TOYSREVIL STORAGE POP-UP

No frills.
No shelves.
Just old toys in brown boxes.
BYOB.


Announcing the "TOYSREVIL STORAGE POP-UP"! Essentially I am boxing up and putting into (timed) storage my personal toys-collection (to make way for planned home renovation lah), and at the same time putting some for public sales (due to 'reasons' and spacial circumstance), and offering them for in-person pick-up in Singapore, at my dedicated (rental) storage facility!



Scheduled to begin this weekend Saturday August 24th, 2024 (10am-6pm), do take note that this is not a free-for-all walk-in, as interested folks'll have to schedule a time-window with me to peruse my brown boxes or for pick-ups, Details in the Mailing List-email, thanks!

Folks on my recent asked Mailing List (on Instagram) are to check your emails (3 in total for SG-based folks / 2 for everyone else), and hope there’s something for everyone!

All terms and conditions, and purchasing options in email - Thank you all for your considerations!



I am still thinking of, and considering ways to get my sales-info out there, pending starting a Toy Sales Only Insta (!!!), but meanwhile, I'll still be spilling some on instagram.com/toysrevil, in-between my dayjob and life-needs, thank you for understanding XOXOX

Folks interested to be on the mailing list are to email me direct at "toysreviler@gmail.com", or DM my socials ... and do remember to state WHERE you are based, especially fruitful for Singapore-based collectors, or have contacts in SG for pick-ups, cheers. "Mail" is kinda expensive these days, but still doable, no worries :)

The list will be updated weekly or when I am able to, and yes combined shipping is available (No Reservations tho, unless first paid for), cheers.



FUTURE POP-UP PLANS:
Different themes for different weeks, including Carded Action Figures, mini-figures, plus & McD Happy Meal toys, Trading Cards, Physical Media, Apparel, all-manners of geekery and my hoard, but always Toys, TOYS, TOYS!

Happy Toy Hunting, everyone!
Andy TOYREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK