Toy Review: The Return of QEE by Toy2R




Imagine my surprise when I came across these blind boxes at a neighbourhood mall, recognising immediately the QEE form from Toy2R, and at the same time befuddled because the Toy2R brand has been "inactive" for far too long ... of course I had to snag a box to find out if it was a "bootleg" or resurgence" of a platform toy from my earlier days of designer toy collecting!



HANDLING THE BOX:



QEE TOYSREVIL Choices


TOY REVIEWED (Watchable here on Instagram Reels)



One obvious difference - between the earlier QEE Bear incarnation to the current resin-make - is the SIZE of the figure, although still retaining the "hunchback bear"-stance, and in the case of the new resin-make, inclusive of a clear "belly" with loose beads inside of it, which makes for a interesting development, and a obvious differentiation with the earlier incarnation.



SCREENGRABS OF QEE COMPARISONS:



Honestly, beyond the throwback feels, the connection is not as strong for me, as say, the Mini Qees series, which appealed to me much more than the memories of the muller Qees, which meant to state that I will not be back to purchase any more of the blind boxes, and would instead keep a look out for the previous versions I had been more familiar with, but that's just the sentimental me, cheers. Here are some excavated pieces to share in my toy-joy, cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK