Unboxing Baby Diplo (from Half Toys)



I picked up this "Baby Diplo" from my neighbourhood DIY shop (which carried toys), simply because the cuteness of the diaper-wearing baby Dino was way too adorable in hand (I am such a sucker for simple lines), apart of a line of half/skeletal animal & dinosaur block figures, which has intrigued me for far longer than I could afford ... but yes, I caved in and this is my take on it, cheers.







There are actually a number of Insta accounts for "Half Toys" Chinese enterprise, so I am quite hesitant to post them here (Including @halftoys_official, @yantaihalftoys), least the scammy-vibe infect my readers :p

But as for the toy itself, I am somewhat convinced, innit? Heh.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK