TOYSREVIL TOY-EXCAVATION (Oct 8 Edition)



Uncovered a stack of drawer (of randomly assorted) toys, and decided to "undrawer" them on video, to share in my eclectic toy-collecting adventures my TOY EXCAVATION-attempts MUAHAHAHAHAHA

PART 1/4 (Video uploaded on Instagram)



PART 2/4 (Video uploaded on Instagram)



PART 3/4 (Video uploaded on Instagram)



Started video-recording my "undrawering" of the 4th and fin al drawer, but alas my phone storage was "full" mid-way through, and I realized the contents might not have made a video worth investing your time into, so here are still snaps instead, cheers!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK