Unboxing & Toy Review of PUCKY THE FEAST



First off: The Pucky The Feast series showcases Puck Babies manifested as yummy Eastern dim-sum dishes, seen in trailers below for, and honestly a series I wanted to devour as soon as I saw them (online), especially since I had been a fan of PUCKY's character designs! "Had Been" only because I've not been actively purchasing Pucky Babies due to lack of finances, cheers.



12 basic figures + chase in a set, cheers.



Featured here in this dedicated blog-feature is the unboxing and toy-review of 2 x PUCKY THE FEAST blind box figures from Pop Mart, with these (along with Hirono Shelter) being self-gifts for my own birthday! SERVICE UP!

BOX #1 Time-lapsed Sped-up Unboxing
(also watchable here on Instagram with no music track):



Featured below is a in-hand closer look at my "Rice Dumpling" figure pull, with no spoken narration. Also watchable on Instagram, cheers.



The following unboxing (real time lol) and toy review of my Box#2, with spoken narration by myself, cheers. The resulting pull was somewhat aligned to my birthday too LOL



FYI: Above IG-embed was first filmed on Insta-Live, then shared to REELS, but will be replaced with a YouTube-embed when I finish uploading it, primarily because you can choose to forward (or reverse) the recording, unlike on IG-embeds, cheers :)





Seen above are still snaps of my pulls, with the LONGEVITY PEACH being a right-decent pull on my birthday, symbolising well, "longevity" of years! LOL

Thank you all for watching (and LIKING the videos, thanXXXXXX), and have a wonderful Toy-Day ahead!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK