Mechasoul Gwen and Yoshi "Char-Red" Edition



And yet another brand new colorway of MECHASOUL GWEN and YOSHI is afoot, with the "Char-Red" edition poised to be made available ("in limited quantity") at the coming ElefunPop Art & Toy Show 2026 (Co-hosted with ACGHK / July 24-28) via the Indonesia Booth F08. Neither price nor quantity revealed tho, so stay sharp, folks!

Mechasoul Gwen and Yoshi "Char-Red" Edition 1
Mechasoul Gwen and Yoshi "Char-Red" Edition 2


At first I'd thought "Char-Red" was in reference to Char's Red Kaku (in Gundam anime)... but then maybe it might be "char-siew" AKA "roasted meats" which Hong Kong is famous for having...? Heh.






MY-SAY: I am keen to hold these in my hand, to determine if I'd like them beyond online aesthetics (I am the tactile-sort of buyer), because I like what I see and have seen thus far...!




Other Eric Noah-releases include a 1-off 400% "Barista Gwen" handpainted Resin and a "Pale Yellow" colorway Gwen The Corgi.


Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK