Aug 12, 2026 #TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
[[[ Click for MORE TOYSREVILTOYNEWS ]]]
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 11, 2026
In celebration of August‘s Green Valentine’s Day, "Cactus Bloom" by #Pucky releases August 14, 10:00(HKT) online via https://t.co/McnmiwEgoL
Updates:https://t.co/tasYzRMHAr#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/xkkjF9cU79
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 11, 2026
"I Believe I Can't Fly" from @mrclementxlapin is produced by Lapin Factory, each sized 15.5 × 12.5 × 12 cm, in 4 colorway combos, each LE 100pcs. Each priced £ 190.00 GBP on https://t.co/ZUZZlFkT4j#resintoy#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/iUiMX4iuxD
"I Believe I Can't Fly" is the second sculpture in The World of In-Jokes series. The World of In-Jokes is an ongoing series by mr clement, built around quiet humour, private jokes, and the absurdity of everyday life.
Some jokes are shared between friends; others exist only in our own minds. They make us smile, comfort us, or help us make sense of a world that doesn’t always cooperate. Like life itself, not every joke requires an explanation.
Each sculpture tells a gentle story of hope, loneliness, optimism, and the peculiar ways we keep ourselves going.
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 12, 2026
SAMENCHU (DEHARA ver.) 3rd colorway available at @deharayukinori Booth A10 at 4th Designer Toy Life (DTL) @ UTOYIA 潮玩藝星球 (8/22-23).
Each sofubi priced TWD 4,200, available via Lottery!
Details here: https://t.co/mAlgVZWevA#toynerws#toysblog pic.twitter.com/sF6UyVpqQf
ALSO available at Dehara Booth A10:
Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.