Hamura & Hamuo by Kenji Yoshida
TOYNEWS SUBMISSION:
Tokyo, Japan-based professional sofubi sculptor and character designer Kenji Yoshida introduces "KAIJU HAMURA"! Apart of his "Hamura & Hamuo" universe, with editions released thus far include Wonder Festival colorways and east One-Up, Japan.

"I work professionally as a commercial sofubi sculptor for companies, licensors and independent artists in Japan, producing approximately 30 commercial masters per year. My previous work includes sofubi based on Japanese titles such as "Space Brothers" and "Shonen Ashibe." Alongside that professional work, I created my own original characters, "Hamura & Hamuo." (hamllado.online)

"Unlike characters that begin as manga or illustrations and are later turned into toys, Hamura & Hamuo began as physical sofubi characters that I designed and sculpted myself.
I am now developing Hamura & Hamuo beyond sofubi by expanding the characters, world and story, including work on a picture-book project.". (instagram.com/kenjiyoshida_hamllado)



Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.