Happy 61st, Singapore!









Not for the "lack of trying", but these were what I could find pre-NDP("National Day Parade") from folks art toy-related, celebrating and well-wishing Singapore on a fab 61st!

And hey I am not knocking it, as I myself struggled for an image(s) to wish my readers well too ... but somehow drawing yet another "Merlion" somehow didn't fit as comfortably as... well, I really don't know what else would be suitable too, honestly speaking.



Searching thru the www, seems SG60 generated quite a few more responses, while this year...? Well, its either Ai engulfing the SG-landscape and public discourse, or a buffet of commercialism , both of which I am sorely lacking in producing my-analog-self LOL

Perhaps I am too distracted. Perhaps we all were too distracted. As for "what" the distraction is, everybody has their own opinions about it, and perhaps that's what's pulling everyone apart from each other now...?

Happy 61st, Singapore!


Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK