Throwback Unboxing / Toy Review: Hell Lotus



A lil'throwback (re)look at Clogtwo's HELL LOTUS collectible vinyl figure, produced and released by Mighty Jaxx circa 2012 (their very first release too).

HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_01
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_02
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_03
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_04
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_05


Here is a throwback relook at the figure in-hand (where I did not properly review said figure back in the day / More images here on Facebook), so here we are! Complete with shipper box and signed mini-print!

I had purchased this "Artist Proof" ("A/P") Edition direct from Clogtwo, and have stood center in my toy-displays for years!

HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_07
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_08
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_09
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_10


"Hel Legnor, once part of the Enlightened Ones, had devoted his lifetime to the dark arts of Stravius. Joining forces with Lord Richtof, Hel strikes fear into the bravest of men, conquering the universe, planet by planet. Banished by the Enlightened Ones, he is now feared as the unforgiving Hell Lotus."


Designed by Clogtwo and produced by Mighty Jaxx, the 8" vinyl Hell Lotus was limited to 200 sets worldwide, each priced SGD$140 (when released circa 2012). What I have shown here is Not For Sale, cheers.

HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_11
HELL_LOTUS_TOYSREVIL_REVIEW_12




Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK