MY 1/6 TOYLIFE (Part 1): Boxed Up



For folks who know me before "TOYSREVIL" in the early-2000s (Bless you fellow Singsters IRL & online toy forums), know I started #mytoylifesg in the 1/6th hobby! Actually blister-carded McFarlane SPAWN figures, but that's not catchy enough, innit? :p

And I own a whole lot more than people might realise, even though this is a sliver of what my other toy-buddies own (heh).



Over 2 decades’ worth of toy-memories and since yellowed plastic trays, and recognising I might never have a chance to display these openly, needing to "fight" with my art toys for shelf space LOL ... but maybe I might do some "unboxing(s)" in the future? At least gives myself a chance to "play" with them LOL

These are just some since reboxed for temporary storage, not necessarily all for sale, cheers. Recognize/remember any of these figures?

mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_01
mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_02
mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_03
mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_04
mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_05
mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_06
mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_07
mytoylife_onesixth_toysrevil_08



Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK