#MYTOYLIFESG THROWBACK
And while I'd "welcomed" new toys to TOYSREVIL HQ in a previous post, today we take a throwback gander at snaps of "random" toys pulled from random toy boxes in my hoard, all of whom are currently being repacked for (temporary) storage, before I am able to properly sort and categorise and display (in the hopefully near future), or for sale ...!
Availability updates to be updated for when they are updated, thank you for your patience and viewing considerations.

They might not be the most "expensive" or hyped (that’s not what TOYSREVIL is about & No Offense to the toys shown here), but most of my toys have stories and "history" to go along with them… even that Kuromi Bath& Foam bottle (LOL), but that's my own personal collecting POV, and would understand different folks have different intents and perceptions, so it's all good in da boyhood :)

One of the banes of toy-collecting is keeping or throwing away the boxes it first came in. To me it’s not (all) about "value" but in essence the total aspect of "toy-collecting", at least for me … even then, I do keep all my header-cards from poly-bagged purchases, ya know? Or maybe I am too much of a hoarder romanticising my hobby? LOL

I have known to keep even my opened blind boxes too tho! But that has since changed ... the sheer fact of "Lack of Space" is a undeniable reason to "throw" ~ hahahaha
Do YOU keep or discard your boxes?
Happy Toy Hunting!
Andy TOYSFREVIL

Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.