There Be BOOTLEGOs at MIKU MRKT
And so I've a box of BOOTLEGO (aka "Non-official LEGO) Mini Figures up for grabs at MIKU MRKT starting today! Most are "complete", and are from assorted bootleg/parallel brands/makes too - and just in case I've not made it clear enough: ALL THE FIGURES ARE BOOTLEG LEGO MINIO FIGURES ... well, as least this batch are ... stay tuned for further batches!
There Be BOOTLEGOs at MIKU MRKT: https://t.co/kgS9maVUDW available now via TOYSREVIL!
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) September 18, 2026
Here's what's available in-store only: https://t.co/3Bk2W6tl2j (Part 1/2)
@ Queensway Shopping Center, #02-09.
Opens 12noon-6pm every Wednesday thru Sunday.#toysrevilsellstoys pic.twitter.com/V689V4vr1x
(Above video also watchable here on Instagram)
Miku Market is currently at Level 2, Unit 02-09, Queensway Shopping Center, and we are opened 12noon to 6pm daily, from Wednesday thru Sundays (CLOSED on Mondays & Tuesdays). Seek updates via our dedicated Insta @mikumarketsg and Facebook-group, cheers!
There Be BOOTLEGOs at MIKU MRKT: https://t.co/kgS9maVUDW available now via TOYSREVIL!
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) September 18, 2026
Here's what's available in-store only: https://t.co/v5LiXgo4PD (Part 2/2)
@ Queensway Shopping Center, Unit 02-09.
Opens 12noon-6pm every Wednesday thru Sunday.#toysrevilsellstoys pic.twitter.com/FLtUcKThDN
(Above video also watchable here on Instagram)
This weekend of BATMAN DAY, son here are some themed heroes/Batman Family & Villains to be had!
Honestly, I had been a huge fan of the Bootlegos and have hoarded an immense line-up of figures and sets, as they would have been a perfect army-build to me "connection" to comicbook themed licenses I have enjoyed throughout my geek-life (Not needing to invest that heavily into blister-carded action figures or 1/6, ya know?)... and even has a dedicated blog site for them too at one point (since deleted :p)! But perhaps too much of a good thing might not be ideal, especially when I am over-flowing with wants and toy-needs .... LOL ... So here we are... :)
Doesn't stop me form "playing" with them before letting them go, could I? :)









Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.