DEHARA at Taipei Toy Festival 2026
Japanese creator Dehara Yukinori will be having a trio of releases at the coming Taipei Toy Festival (Oct 8-11,2026), with two previously released characters with Kaiju One and a QUICCS X Devil Toys = ALL of whom are available via LOTTERY!
No further information (quantity / price / Lottery mechanism revealed thus far via @kaiju_one tho...)
I realised that while I adore his aesthetics, what I find more enjoyable are his interpretations of popular characters - in this case both DevilMan and Mazinger Z, but ultimately ALL of whom I hope one day I could afford to add to my humble little collection, cheers.
And while previously released mid-September in Thailand, Dehara X Quiccs' "AIKEN BANCHO TEQ63" will be available at TTF via LOTTERY, via @playtoysforever.co.ltd Booth A82-83.
@deharayukinori X #LeeeeeeToyfeatures 2 sets/pairs of Glow-in--the-Dark figures! Available via Booth B23 at #TaipeiToyFestival (Oct 8-11,2026)! ADDED to these #Dehara-collectibles: https://t.co/kFtiS4LGoo More #TTF2026 #toynews on #TOYSREVIL: https://t.co/tH0q2E8rPL #toysblog https://t.co/pFMq2YpZOI
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) October 7, 2026





Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.