KONG AMDRI X ERIC NOAH for Indonesia Card Show x I-Collect Show
KONG AMDRI X ERIC NOAH & friends will be offers ng there following goodness at the weekend Indonesia Card Show x I-Collect Show (Oct 3-4) via
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) October 2, 2026
KONG ANDRI for Indonesia Card Show x I-Collect Show (Oct 3-4) via Booth 7, offering:
- Si Batu - Croco Hunter (LE 10pcs)
- The Owange Aura Gem
- HANNIBOY custom by @mrkumkum (LE 7pcs)
Stay updated:https://t.co/PVj1ekTW0K#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/VWPtQCIIxy
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS@eric_noah for Indonesia Card Show x I-Collect Show (Oct 3-4) via Booth 7, offering:
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) October 2, 2026
- The Bubble Gum Gwen (1-off)
- Gwenkyu Pocket (LE 7pcs via Lottery)
- Gwen PowPow collaboration with Arya Mularama (2 x 1-offs)#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/YaA650D1Dh
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS@eric_noah for Indonesia Card Show x I-Collect Show (Oct 3-4) via Booth 7, offering:
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) October 2, 2026
- Pumpkagwen Mochi (LE 15pcs)
- Gwenfairy Mochi (LE 15pcs)
- Gwengar Mochi (LE 15pcs)#handpainted#softvinyl#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/TRLBBYbXVv

Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.