bandwidth exceeded

i really don't know whether to be angry or overjoyed.

while logging-on to post my new cycle of toy-news and entries for the day, i realized to my absolute horror that my photobucket bandwidth had exceeded it's monthly 10GB limit, and what you see before you (leper-like outbreak-spots) littered throughout my blog is the dreaded "bandwidth-exceeded" sign (quite interesting really :p)! *gggrrrrr*



and while im really tempted to leave the images as-is (it could be my "artistic" statement on the state of the web!), and wait til the end of the month, where everything will be visible again (cant afford to pay for more bandwidth) - i have to be responsible to my readers (new and old) and frens, who've helped me exceed my limit in the first place!
(which is great!) and sincerely, i'd like to thank each and everyone for the support! :)))

and while i scramble to "save" my images and re-post them under blogspot's (at least for the past week), please feel free to go thru the various weblinks i have on page-right menu, and share the lurve ...

cheers :)
andy
toysrevil
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK