1/6 tumbler and batpod from hot toys? holy batmobile batman!

seen on DailyHolocron with original image via Toy-World (thanks to Darren's tip-off!)

HT-TUMBLER
... in the immortal words of Lord Vader: "nnnNNNNNOOOOooooOOOOOOOO!"

I mean, I'm not gonna whine-on (as I usually do - shuddup ;p) about not having the moolah to acquire coolnessity like these, but the sheer concept of a 16th-scaled Batmobile, much less the TUMBLER is mind-boggling-cool, for me (not that I was that huge a fan of the Tumbler, I haveta admit :p) ... anyone reads Japanese and can translate what the text says? (click on image to embiggen) Olivier? (heh) ... and did you notice the wee red square on image-right, with the grey BATPOD? all I understand from the block of text was "1/6" - so .... SCREEEAAAMMMMM!

yah. Hot Toys is killin' us all ... but I like :)

additional below pics seen on Toy-World - but of a custom Tumbler, methinks - *faints*

(CLICK THRU to read a toy-confession)

Don't mean to dis anyone (especially my toy-making frens) ... but I have a toy-confession to make. A huge part of me had actually hoped some "enterprising" toy-bootlegger would actually go and make a 1/6th scale version of these vehicles - granted, it would not be as detailed and perhaps even with the simplest of designs and even cheaper plastic materials - and you KNOW it's gonna be hollow within, yeh? = all the more perfect for kitbashing and/or customizing them, innit? IMHO, anyways ... and I've always cursed myself for not looking out for the sales rep at a HongKong Toys & Gift Fair many moons ago, when I spied a 1/6th-scaled Kaneda Bootleg Bike from AKIRA! [peep] ~ sigh ~

Me, a bad man? ... nah, just an extremely poor cash-strapped man living in a world of plastic-desires with delusions of non-existent amateur customizing "skills"... muahahahaha (the laughter fades...)

Bootleggers! Go make a cheap plastic version of the Tumbler, paint it gaudy-green with yellow camo patterns, whatever! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK