a little blessing in disguise: the fall videos


I'd actually let-slip and evoked the nasty four-letter word when I last described this film to some of my film-students, while explaining the gorgeousity of the visuals (an occurance which perhaps the "establishment" may frown upon) - But it was how I felt about the visuals then, as I devastatingly still do now and I ache to watch this film, I do (and one day perhaps, to even produce a line of toys that are as aesthetically gorgeous) ... Tarsem Singh's THE FALL premiered in the US on May 9th. Meanwhile, peep the official film website for mind-numbing stills and CLICKETH for a selection of embedded videos - including behind-the-scenes and an interview with director Tarsem - courtesy of Movieweb (sizable download ahead).




STEP ASIDE MY FRIENDS


MAY I BE FRANK WITH YOU?


YOUR WISDOM SHALL SAVE US ALL




BUTTERFLY REEF


PUBLICLY BANISHED




WHAT'S IN THE BOX?


TOUCH ONE OF MY TOES




BEHIND THE SCENES


INTERVIEW WITH TARSEM SINGH
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK