a fraternity of assassins

Here are some links to WANTED trailers & teasers currently splattered throughout the www - and CLICK THRU to read my personal commentary (heh):

- Freeman letz go a nasty on Apple Trailer
(Red Band / Restricted trailer)

- McAvoy attempts a drive-by on SHH

- Jolie+McAvoy in supermarket+car on Film1.nl

- train sequence on Entertainment Weekly (Flash player)

- totally selling the "curving-bullet" (again) on youtube

- kick-rump Russian-trailer on filmz.ru, IMHO.

- International movie poster shown-left via Joblo.

WANTED launches June 27th.

I've tried to convince myself to shun this unrelentable bias I have for the movie WANTED and I've come to realize the only way that would happen, is if they'd stop peddling the "Mark Millar comicbook-adaptation blahblahblah"-connection, becoz it insults the graphic novel and single issues I have in my grubby hands (nah, dun think my whining will ever stop) ... and so I smiled a little (just a little) when on the main movie website - they had a little link at bottom-left of page, with the caption "Learn More About the Graphic Novel That Inspired The Movie" - the link was to topcow.com/wanted/ = *noice*

"Fraternity Of Assassins" had always sounded cool-ish to me tho, like an "Assassins Guild" - now that something I would enjoy ... then again, if they'd stuck "faithfully" to the original source, they could release action figures and toys from the movie, innit? A 1/6th-scaled full-leather assassin-suit would do pretty nicely in my collection tho ... heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK