2008-WRAP-UP WITH TRE: KENNY WONG

TOYSREVIL: Please introduce yourselves the TRE-readers? Who you are and what you do :)

KENNY WONG: Hi this is Kenny from kennyswork [www],  Copperhead-18 and Molly is my baby^^ hope U still remember that I'm also the member of  brothersfree~

TOYSREVIL: How can I "forget"? brothersfree be my 1/6 idols! And how has 2008 been to you thus far, Kenny? What have you been up to? [Besides THESE]

KENNY WONG: Oh, this is a great year for me of course, I've done a lot of stuff this year, more then 20 pcs of figure design has been released - including Molly, Mollympic seies, Copperhead, and many high quality crossover work like Levi's, medicom Devilrobot , toy2R, HK MTR,  chocolaterain, Disney ... Exhibitions has also brought me a lot of positive response.
KENNYSWORK08
[CLICK THRU FOR MORE]

TOYSREVIL: What was the Best toy you bought in 2008? And which one was it you wished you hadn't bought? and why?

KENNY WONG: Ballmer is the best toy I bought in 2008 - the design is so special and unique, and I'm planning to have some crossover with it next! So many figure from Hot Toys and Enterbay I wish to buy and I hadn't brought ... Why? If I have brought them all home, I think I have to move my home again la ^^ (no more space to sleep then.)


[X'mas Ballmer by Patrick Chow / Kenny's custom-Ballmer for X'mas Ballmer Party]

TOYSREVIL: You could always send them HT & EB toys over to me if there's no space (*cough*) :p ... With so much talk of recession and bad economy going on now ... Is it affecting you folks in any way, or going to?

KENNY WONG: I think I'll consider more on spending money in production.

TOYSREVIL: What would you consider to be a milestone you've achieved in 2008 thus far?

KENNY WONG: Being the first one who have the rights to redesign the Mickey character in HK .


[MICKEY @ Gallery de Vie circa Oct-Nov 2008]

TOYSREVIL: If you were given a choice to remember just one single memory for 2008 (with everything else wiped clean and forgotten thereafters) - What would that memory be? ... And what would you rather forget?

KENNY WONG: Just one single thing to remember? ... I have a big budget for my trip next year!! ... one thing to forget? ... But this budget have to spend on the production next year.

TOYSREVIL: Oh man! But I'm sure your fnas and supporters would be overjoyed either which way tho! LOL - And with so much going on, what are you looking forward to in 2009?



KENNY WONG: More and more brands asking kennyswork to do crossovers, and hoping to have a great trip with my honey.

TOYSREVIL: That's so sweet :) ~ And where will you be (and be doing) at the stroke of midnight 2009?

KENNY WONG: Gathering with friends and share the joy of the great days come.


[MOLLY Exhibition @ iXTEE circa 22nd Dec]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK