DISTRICT 9: Alien Face Revealed & Subtitled Teaser Trailer


FirstShowing.net first clued me in the existence of a District 9 Trailer (last seen here) whereby the initial version had the Alien's faces pixelated/blurred - THIS version shows the alien in full, including subtitles! Originating from IMDB, it has since been taken down (or at least not viewable in Singapore >:@) - but you can still see a high-res version on MNU Spreads Lies - a blog managed by "George" the Alien, who has come forth and claimed that the alien in the footage, was him. [CLICK THRU for translated alien-text].

D9-ALIENSUB-05

CLICK THRU to peep screengrabs - photoshopped+brightened by yours-truly (never doubt that I would not LOL ;p). And this heightens my desire to watch Neill Blomkamp's DISTRICT 9 even more ~ heck, I suspect I'm slowly becoming an "alien / non-human-sympathizer", innit? *Cool*

D9-ALIENSUB-01
D9-ALIENSUB-02
D9-ALIENSUB-03
D9-ALIENSUB-04
D9-ALIENSUB-05
D9-ALIENSUB-06
[Apologies for the intrusive watermark - but folks have been cropping off my photoshopped images]

"George"'s message on his blog:

"Thank you for your kind messages and warm welcome back. Many of you are curious as to where U have been - literally where "I disappeared to". For the past months, I have been held against my will by MNU. I know, it almost seems implausible that they would be able to simply make me disappear but I assure you it happened (and it happnbes more often to more non-humans than you think)>

Need proof? Here is video footage of my first interrogation. See the real me. See the real truth."


D9-ALIEN-TENDRILS-01
[Look closer at the moving tendrils at the Alien's mouth-region, as well as feelers on top of head]
D9-ALIEN-TENDRILS-02
D9-ALIEN-TENDRILS-03

You know what "got" to me? The last line when the Alien says: "We just want to go home." = especially after I've photoshopped-brightened the screengrabs, to see the "emotive" movements of both the camera slightly zooming in, as well as the look away from the alien. And if you looked closer, you might see the alien's eyes. Hoping someday soon a HD-version of this un-blurred trailer will be shown in it's full glory. Meanwhile, here are the sequence of grabs (photoshopped brightened by yours-truly):

D9-ALIEN-CU-01
D9-ALIEN-CU-02
D9-ALIEN-CU-03
D9-ALIEN-CU-04
D9-ALIEN-CU-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK