NEMO custom Mickey Mouse for Mickey Brand Halo @ Times Square, Hong Kong (July 9)

NEMO-MANSTER-MICKEY

From the Philippines comes an intense Mickey Mouse-custom completed for the Mickey Brand Halo show in Times Square, Hong Kong on July 9th 2009 - as part of the BLOC MICKEY Show (organized by 3-Mix x Disney Asia). Nemo Aguila aka NEMO vibes Mickey with a neon-hotrod palette (at least in thy humbled-eyes) and a surprisingly eerie cheery grin .. perhaps Mickey knows something you don't? (Altho I wouldn't really recommend listening the the dude peering thru the crack out back of Mickey's head, yeh? heh). CLICK THRU for more pics and a lil Q&A with NEMO :)

MANSTER-MICKEY-01
MANSTER-MICKEY-02

TOYSREVIL: What is the name of your custom? And do share with us the concept of your design and story of your creation.

NEMO: The name is "Manster Mickey". The concept of the design is to turn Mickey into a monster mouse. Since I've been into drawing, painting and designing monster creatures most of the time,
(and my street art character is a monster ) - I thought that its the best thing I can do for the project.

TOYSREVIL: Are you happy with the result? And what is Mickey Mouse to you?

NEMO: ::) happiness! And that Mickey Mouse is one hell of a mouse icon!

TOYSREVIL: Cheers dude! Awesome custom BTW! In Closing, please do share a little bit about yourself = WHO IS NEMO?

NEMO: I'm NEMO (Nemo Aguila) - Residing at the Philippines. I'm a full time artist and a halfway student ::)

I draw, paint, illustrate, sculpt junks and design toys and anything that can be designed! Im also into street art for 3 yrs I think ... I enjoy things related to art!

Editor's Note: Check out NEMO's work on http://cantfindnemo.multiply.com


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK