> destruction

/spiralling down the path of destruction, i feel it simmering within gaining speed and momentum with every twist and turn a giant corkscrewtunnel ninetydegreeangled down to the lavafilled pits of hades a field of rusty spiked poison nineinchnails waiting for me at the bottom and i cover my eyes least im blinded by such hickups and tragedyfulfilmentfantasies and i curse withinmybreath when am i ever gonna land?

the air around me filled with choking invisible dust and the irony being i've not smoked in my room for the past two days and yet it feels even more clogged up than ever before and my eyes tears a black vile liquid in my dreams and my hands cup the blackness and i drink it in heavy gulps and i am thirsty still

heart heavyladen with extreme fcuking jealousy once more suffocating myself to the point of severe laughter and bemusement for what was there to be jealous about in the first place? or so i tell myself and the fists tightened the grip plunging nails into my skin piercing it and the bloodpink drips and flows into the cracked concrete and a flower blooms at the end of it such beauty belies the sunken cheeks of my drainedheartbeatingslowerslowerstop

and i awake in the field of nails limbless and my righthand a stump where once was my livelihood and my lefthand tired of wanking the invisible libido of civilization now lay limp and pulsing with nothingness and i crawl my way thru the fieldofnails picking up shrapnel so much so at the end of the journey i am like a porcupine and i stand up on my stumps and my legs hurt again

and i bashaway at the infinite nothingness punching the rancid clogged air around me jabs at the space in front of me behind beside within and i feel tired if not exhausted bloodied if not dying and i smile not even a crack for i know this fight would not end too soon in fact it is only just begining and i edge my arms up to protect my swollen beaten to a pulpface and my eyes are still closed and i am blind

my eyes are blind becoz they are closed
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK