> believe it or not

i can't believe this. i must be out of my friggin mind, i swear...

just a minute upon reaching home at 630pm from another evening of RT and i went out for a run around the block. i actually made the conscious effort to try and go for a run. i dunno whether to be proud of myself or to check myself into an asylum. but maybe itz just a lapse in my psyche (too damaged recently perhaps) - it was just a 10minute run ... which turned out to be a fiasco! becoz my busted left knee caved in at the end and i limped 2minutes back home ... what a bustedloadacrap ... am now desweating by typing alla these down, carefully perched on my seat (so as not to let thy saltysweat seep into the chair - *URGHZ*) heh.

t'was a surprisingly enjoyable session today at RT. i found myself laughing like a wee fool most of the time! everything suddenly seemed so friggin hilarious! giggling like im at a kid's party like that! mayhaps everyone has "warmed up" a wee and seemingly relaxed a lot more than previous sessions - i know i was ... it was the grudgingly calm acceptance of the "fact" (that i can't get out of this shitte) that made me loosen up and the familair faces all around helped greatly. tho still not knowing each other's names, we did the "hey man!"-nod-of-the-head-thingie - which always works well in a all-male-group-suffering-together-hence-bonding-scenario = which is cool. you are not alone. which i guess is sorta important in scenarios like this, much like strangers-in-reservist getting together ... and even if we left for the day with not much "goodbyes" or at most "see ya wednesday, bruddah!" = itz all good. temporary buds in a specific timeframe slogging it out together - good "man" shitte here hahahahaha. but tis cool. sessions ahead need not be a total disaster after all... but oops! dun wanna jinx it! heh :p

and with that, my saturday's at an end again. an afternoon filled with mindless teevee (which i will write about in detail in another mundane entry) and an evening of ... nothing else ... plans for a possible movie (for which im dying to go see! i can hear the kingdomofheaven calling my name - corny yes, but i dun care *blergh*) floats blindly in limbo (trying to get used to this i truly am) and i havent gotten my weekly fix of comics for this week, so there ... and a fastly diminishing bankaccount stops me cold from going out for a drink or anything else that'll intoxicate me ... irony being im in a mood ta groove, dawg! - becoz they played music during today's RT session! darn cool for me lor! hiphop/j-pop/linkinpark-somemore = what more could i ask for!

*shake-shake-shake-it-shake-it-shake*

i suddenly wished i had an iPod i could carry along when i run, and the music played would be a combo of linkin park + foo fighters = becoz ironically, their music always could spur me on when i do my work! (design or production work anyways) i remember listening to ONLY foo fighters' nothing left to lose album on constant replay for my entire two-episodes of Reel World ('03), when i directed, script-supered and pseudo-produced it. and linkin park pretty much brought me thru the entire gruelling 5months of Rouge, but i digress ... i can imagine running the last 100metres, sprinting as fast and as much as my weary legs might carry me across the finishline ... i might not pass the test, but i sure as heck would enjoy that last sprint, especially with linkinpark blastin' in me ears! *goofy-evil-grin*

... but first i gotta try and finish that 10minute run ... heh :p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK