> a puppet without strings

i feel every defeat
i feel every agony
i feel every anguish

im living my life thru the idiotbox
im living my dreams thru celluloidtrips

their every failure is my own
their every heartbreak is my own
their every sadness is my own
their every tears are my own

i am but a video recorder whose recycling my own VHS tape; day-in-day-out

i am but a product of media manipulation

i am but a victim of my own emotions
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and tho the water is calm, it is filled with blood
and i drown in the blood of my own void
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK